With the Zephyr AK2536BS 36-In. Essentials Series Hurricane Under-Cabinet Range Hood, in stainless steel, high tech meets high style with a minimum amount of fuss. Hurricane has been updated with an all new body design, including smooth side panels and a new front nose with elegant beveled edges.
- 36-In. Essential Series Hurricane under-cabinet range hood with ACT Technology
- Three powerful speed levels (when ACT is enabled the maximum speed levels will change. ACT 390 CFM = 2 speeds and ACT 290 CFM = 1 speed)
- 290-695 CFM blowers
- 35.88-In. wide design
- Auto delay off
- Two removable safety grills
- Electronic touch controls
- Filter-less self-cleaning design
- Dual-level lighting
- Two-level 35W halogen light bulbs
- Internal blower - vertical: 7" Round or 3-1/4" x 10"
- Internal blower - horizontal: 3-1/4" x 10"
- Color: Stainless Steel
- Mounting Height: Min. height 26 In. from cooking surface; hood mounted 60 In. from floor (mounting height refers to distance between top of a 36" tall cooking surface and bottom of hood)
|BLOWER INCLUDED YES/NO
|INTERNAL BLOWER 1 CFM
|BLOWER CFM w/ACT
|INTERNAL BLOWER 1 SONES
|LIGHTS TYPE (INCLUDED)
|WATTS PER BULB
||vertical or horizontal
|DUCT SIZE, VERTICAL, INCHES
||7, 3.25 x 10
|DUCT SIZE, HORIZONTAL, INCHES
||3.25 x 10
|MOUNTING HEIGHT ABOVE COOKTOP, INCHES
||24 - 32
|NOMINAL WIDTH, INCHES
|NET WIDTH, INCHES
|HEIGHT, INCHES (for chimney hoods, heights include duct covers)
|SHIPPING HEIGHT, INCHES
|SHIPPING WIDTH, INCHES
|SHIPPING LENGTH, INCHES
|SHIPPING WEIGHT, LBS
Energy Star Rated:
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.