Designed with professional-grade performance and seamless contours, the wall-mount Tempest II gives you serious cooking power, with 650-CFM or 1200-CFM blower options. Equipped with dishwasher-safe, high-airflow baffle filters, an optional wireless remote control, 6-speeds, and dual-level halogen lighting, it's everything the demanding cook could ask for.
- 30-In. Essential Series Tempest II under-cabinet pro-style range hood
- ACT Airflow Control Technology (allows you to limit max. CFM to meet local code requirements)
- Six powerful speed levels
- 200-650 CFM single internal blower
- Internal blower sones: 1-6
- 30-In. wide design
- Two SS Pro-Baffle filters
- Electronic touch integrated controls
- Dual-level lighting
- Two 35W halogen bulbs
- Internal blower - vertical: 8" round
- Internal blower - horizontal: 8" round or 3-1/4" x 10"
- Optional wireless remote control (not included)
- Color: Stainless Steel
- Clean Air Mode
- Recirculating option
- Mounting height: 26" - 36"
|BLOWER INCLUDED YES/NO
|INTERNAL BLOWER 1 CFM
|INTERNAL BLOWER 2 CFM
|BLOWER CFM w/ACT
|INTERNAL BLOWER 1 SONES
|INTERNAL BLOWER 2 SONES
|LIGHTS TYPE (INCLUDED)
|WATTS PER BULB
||vertical or horizontal
|DUCT SIZE, VERTICAL, INCHES
|DUCT SIZE, HORIZONTAL, INCHES
||8, 10, 3.25 x 10
|MOUNTING HEIGHT ABOVE COOKTOP, INCHES
||26 - 36
|NOMINAL WIDTH, INCHES
|NET WIDTH, INCHES
|HEIGHT, INCHES (for chimney hoods, heights include duct covers)
|SHIPPING HEIGHT, INCHES
|SHIPPING WIDTH, INCHES
|SHIPPING LENGTH, INCHES
|SHIPPING WEIGHT, LBS
Energy Star Rated:
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.