Monsoon DCBL is one-of-a-kind. We've upgraded the traditional one-piece liner with innovative technology that improves performance and is easy to install and maintain.
Some key features:
- DCBL Suppression System that makes Monsoon DCBL the most quiet and energy efficient insert liner available today.
- Ultra-quiet 715-CFM motor @ 5.8 sones on max
- Airflow Control Technology™ (ACT™) available
- Stainless steel baffle filters with a removable grease tray for easy cleaning
- Vertical and horizontal ducting
- ADA compliant wireless remote control
- Monsoon DCBL fits the most commonly specified installation dimensions
- 36-inch mounting height maximum
- Zephyr warranty: 3-year parts, 1-year labor
For a full list of features and dimensions, please download the Monsoon DCBL spec sheet.
- Essentials series Monsoon DCBL one-piece liner
- 34-3/8 in. width matches 36 in. cooktops
- Fives speed options plus burst mode
- 250-715 CFM dual internal blower
- Internal blower sones: 0.8-5.8
- SS Pro-Baffle filters
- Electronic LCD controls
- Two Bloom HD LED 6W lights
- Auto delay-off
- Clean air mode
- Dual level lighting
- Removable grease tray
- RF remote control
- Vertical duct - internal: 8" round
- Horizontal duct - internal: 3-1/4" x 10" or 8" round
- Color: Stainless Steel
- Mounting height: 26" - 36"
|BLOWER INCLUDED YES/NO
|INTERNAL BLOWER 1 CFM
|BLOWER CFM w/ACT
||590, 390, 290
|INTERNAL BLOWER 1 SONES
|LIGHTS TYPE (INCLUDED)
||Bloom HD LED
|WATTS PER BULB
||vertical or horizontal
|DUCT SIZE, VERTICAL, INCHES
|DUCT SIZE, HORIZONTAL, INCHES
||8, 3.25 x 10
|MOUNTING HEIGHT ABOVE COOKTOP, INCHES
||26 - 36
|NOMINAL WIDTH, INCHES
|NET WIDTH, INCHES
|HEIGHT, INCHES (for chimney hoods, heights include duct covers)
|SHIPPING HEIGHT, INCHES
|SHIPPING WIDTH, INCHES
|SHIPPING LENGTH, INCHES
|SHIPPING WEIGHT, LBS
Energy Star Rated:
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.