The delicate curve of a glass canopy arching over your cooktop will add an elegance to your everyday cooking experience. Updated with Zephyr's trend-setting Black Stainless Steel, the Ravenna combines 21st century know-how with timeless beauty. Featuring clear and smoke-gray glass canopy options, as well as ACT™ technology, ICON Touch® Controls, BriteStrip™ LED lighting and a powerful, yet quiet, 600-CFM blower. Available in Stainless Steel and Black Stainless Steel.
- 30-In. Ravenna Wall Mount Range Hood
- Internal min/max blower CFM: 200-600 CFM
- Internal min/max sones: 1 - 6 sones
- ACT technology lets you limit max CFM to meet local codes
- Five powerful speed levels
- ICON Touch controls
- One aluminum mesh filter
- BriteStrip™ LED Light x1
- Five-minute auto delay off
- Dual-level lighting
- Vertical duct specifications: 6" round
- Horizontal duct specification: NA
- Color: Black stainless steel with grey glass canopy
- Mounting Height: 26" - 34"
- Recirulating option
- Black Stainless color is titanium coated for extra durability and does not oxidize
- Anti-smudge coating for easy cleaning
- PVD process provides a uniform and durable coating that is eco-friendly; no harsh chemicals are used
|BLOWER INCLUDED YES/NO
|INTERNAL BLOWER 1 CFM
|BLOWER CFM w/ACT
|INTERNAL BLOWER 1 SONES
|LIGHTS TYPE (INCLUDED)
|WATTS PER BULB
|DUCT SIZE, VERTICAL, INCHES
|DUCT SIZE, HORIZONTAL, INCHES
|MOUNTING HEIGHT ABOVE COOKTOP, INCHES
||26 - 34
|NOMINAL WIDTH, INCHES
|NET WIDTH, INCHES
|HEIGHT, INCHES (for chimney hoods, heights include duct covers)
||23 - 42.5
|SHIPPING HEIGHT, INCHES
|SHIPPING WIDTH, INCHES
|SHIPPING LENGTH, INCHES
|SHIPPING WEIGHT, LBS
Energy Star Rated:
The delicate curve of a glass canopy arching over your cooktop will add an elegance to your everyday cooking experience
Introducing a trend-setting sleek new alternative to stainless steel, Black Stainless Steel
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.