For use on glass induction and electric cooktops
- For use on glass induction and electric cooktops
- Ideal for removing burnt-on food
- Use at a shallow angle (such as 20 or 30 degrees) to avoid scratching the glass cooktop
- Do not use at a harsh angle (such as 45 or 90 degrees) - doing so might scratch the glass cooktop
- Safety cover for when blade is not in use
- For replacement blades, please order blades 17000335
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.