Large Capacity at 4.7 Cu.Ft.
Contemporary Stainless Steel Design
10 Cooking Modes for Convenient Every Day Cooking
EcoClean 2-Hour Self-Clean Cycle
Amber Colored Display
Large Capacity at 4.7 Cu.Ft.
- Large Capacity at 4.7 Cu.Ft.
- EcoClean 2-Hour Self-Clean Cycle
- Recessed Broil Element for Increased Capacity and Safety
- Contemporary Stainless Steel Design
- ClearTouch® Glass Control
- Flush-to-Cabinet Design
- Dial Controls - Direct Access to Cooking Modes
- 10 Cooking Modes for Convenient Every Day Cooking
- Convection Cooking with Bake, Broil and Roast in Upper Oven
- Thermal Cooking with Bake, Broil and Roast in Lower Oven
- Amber Colored Display
- Timer with Cook Time Function
- Extra Large Door Window for Easy Monitoring of Cooking
- High Quality Self-cleaning Rack Supports
- Preheat Monitor Shows Progress of Preheat Cycle
- Double Oven for More Capacity and Cooking Flexibility
- Hidden Bake Element for Increased Capacity
|Cooking method primary cavity
||Convection Bake, Convection Broil, Convection Roast, Conventional heat, Dough proving setting, Half width variable grill, Intensive hot air, Pizza setting, Top heating, 1/3 bottom heat., warming
|Cooking method secondary cavity
||Top/bottom heating, Top heating, 1/3 bottom heat., Variable small-area grill, Warming
|Cleaning system - primary cavity
||, Self Clean
|Number of interior lights
||3 x Oven racks /upper, 2 x Oven racks /lower
|Bake Element Wattages primary cavity (W)
|Broil Element Wattages primary cavity (W)
|Convection Element Wattages primary cavity (W)
|Bake Element Wattages secondary cavity (W)
|Broil Element Wattages secondary cavity (W)
||Fixed connection, No plug
|Overall appliance dimensions (HxWxD) (in)
||51 3/4'' x 29 3/4'' x 23 7/8''
|Required cutout size (HxWxD) (in)
||51 1/8'' x 28 1/2'' x 24''
|Product packaging dimensions (HxWxD) (in)
||56 3/4'' x 34'' x 31''
|Power Cord Length
|Net weight (lbs)
|Gross weight (lbs)
Double Wall Oven
Energy Star Rated:
4.7 cu. ft.
Hidden Bake Element:
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.