Large Capacity at 4.7 Cu.Ft.
Contemporary Stainless Steel Design
14 Specialized Cooking Modes - Gourmet Cooking Made Easy
EcoClean 2-Hour Self-Clean Cycle
Amber Colored Full Text Display
Large Capacity at 4.7 Cu.Ft.
- Large Capacity at 4.7 Cu.Ft.
- Fast Preheat Reduces Preheat Time to around 7 Minutes
- Meat Probe Takes Guesswork out of Cooking
- Recipe Mode Provides 30 Pre-Programmed Auto Settings
- Contemporary Stainless Steel Design
- ClearTouch® Glass Control
- Flush-to-Cabinet Design
- Retractable Controls for Sleek and Easy to Clean Design
- 2-in-1 Design Oven and Traditional Microwave
- 14 Specialized Cooking Modes - Gourmet Cooking Made Easy
- Genuine European Convection With ACS
- Speed Convection Saves up to 30% Time
- Custom Cooking Modes: Pizza, Pie, Warm and Proof
- EcoClean 2-Hour Self-Clean Cycle
- Amber Colored Full Text Display
- Timer with Cook Time and Delay Start Function
- Extra Large Door Window for Easy Monitoring of Cooking
- High Quality Self-cleaning Rack Supports
- Star-K certified
- Two Oven Lights to Better Monitor Cooking Progress
- Recessed Broil Element for Increased Capacity and Safety
- Hidden Bake Element for Increased Capacity
- See HMB5050 for Microwave feature
|Cooking method primary cavity
|Cooking method secondary cavity
||3D hot air, Convection Bake, Convection Broil, Convection Roast, Dehydrate, Dough proving setting, Hot air, Intensive hot air, Pizza setting, Top/bottom heating, Top heating, 1/3 bottom heat., Variable small-area grill, Warming
|Cleaning system - primary cavity
|Number of interior lights
||3 x Oven racks /lower, 1 x Broiler pan /lower, 1 x Temperature probe /lower
|Microwave Wattages (W)
|Bake Element Wattages secondary cavity (W)
|Broil Element Wattages secondary cavity (W)
|Convection Element Wattages secondary cavity (W)
||Fixed connection, No plug
|Overall appliance dimensions (HxWxD) (in)
||50'' x 29 3/4'' x 23 7/8''
|Required cutout size (HxWxD) (in)
||49 1/2'' x 28 1/2'' x 24''
|Product packaging dimensions (HxWxD) (in)
||56 3/4'' x 34'' x 31''
|Power Cord Length
|Net weight (lbs)
|Gross weight (lbs)
Electric Wall Oven/microwave Combo
Energy Star Rated:
4.7 cu. ft.
Hidden Bake Element:
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.