Quick Defrost - Defrosts Foods such as Meat, Poultry and Seafood Simply by Entering the Weight
Built-in Microwave Design-matched for Use in Combination with Bosch Wall Oven
Beverages - Reheats One or Two Cups of Room Temperature Beverages Without Setting Power and Time
Keep Warm Program
2.1 Cu.Ft. Large Cavity
- Quick Defrost - Defrosts Foods such as Meat, Poultry and Seafood Simply by Entering the Weight
- Convenient Automatic Sensor Programs Simplify Cooking for Great Results Every Time
- 2.1 Cu.Ft. Large Cavity
- 16 1/2" Recessed Glass Turntable
- Built-in Microwave Design-matched for Use in Combination with Bosch Wall Oven
- Contemporary Stainless Steel Design
- Amber Colored Display
- Flush-to-Cabinet Design
- ClearTouch® Glass Control
- Available with 27" or 30" Trim Kit for Built-in Installation
- Available in Black, White and Stainless Steel
- Beverages - Reheats One or Two Cups of Room Temperature Beverages Without Setting Power and Time
- Innovative Microwave Inverter Technology - More Even Cooking From Center to Crust
- 1200 Watts Microwave Power
- Popcorn Program - Get Fully "Popped" Popcorn Simply by Entering the Bag Size
- 10 Microwave Power Levels
- Keep Warm Program
- Quick Min Conveniently Adds Cooking Time with One Touch
- Smart Sensor Reheat Program Automatically Sets Cooking Power and Time Based on Serving Size
- Timer with Cook Time and Delay Start Function
|Max. Microwave power (W)
|Number of Power Levels
|Number of lights
|Type of auto-cooking
|Clock / Timer
|Overall appliance dimensions (HxWxD) (in)
||14'' x 23 7/8'' x 19 7/16''
|Required cutout size (HxWxD) (in)
||19 7/8'' x 25 7/16'' x 21''
|Product packaging dimensions (HxWxD) (in)
||18.89 x 18.11 x 26.37
|Power Cord Length
|Net weight (lbs)
|Gross weight (lbs)
|Turntable diameter (in)
Energy Star Rated:
2.1 cu. ft.
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.