Built-in Warming Drawer Design-matched for Use in Combination with Bosch Wall Oven
Amber Colored Display
450 Watt Heating Element Concealed Below Drawer
Sturdy Ball Bearing Telescopic Rails for Smooth Opening
1.8 Cu.Ft. Large Cavity
- Built-in Warming Drawer Design-matched for Use in Combination with Bosch Wall Oven
- Moisture Selector to Adjust Humidity Level Inside the Drawer (e.g. "Moist" to Keep Warm a Roast)
- ClearTouch® Glass Control
- Amber Colored Display
- Flush-to-Cabinet Design
- 450 Watt Heating Element Concealed Below Drawer
- Three Temperature Levels
- Special Dough Proofing Mode
- Sturdy Ball Bearing Telescopic Rails for Smooth Opening
- Star-K certified
- Automatic Shut-Off Function with Adjustable Timer
- 1.8 Cu.Ft. Large Cavity
- Lower Side Walls Allow Easy Loading and Unloading of Drawer
|Height of the product (mm)
|Overall appliance dimensions (HxWxD) (mm)
||285.7 x 679 x 565 mm
|Required cutout size (HxWxD) (mm)
||279 x 648 x 610 mm
|Net weight (kg)
|Power cord length (cm)
Energy Star Rated:
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.