3D mixing system InchMulti-motion-drive Inch
Multifunction arm with special gearing and 3 drive positions for optimum power transmission
Integrated cable storage
Plastic mixing bowl (6.3 l) for 2.5 kg flour + ingredients (maximum 5kg of dough mixture)
Dough hook, beater and whisking attachment
Rubber suction feet for extra stability
- 3D mixing system "Multi-motion-drive"
- Powerful 450 W motor
- Multifunction arm with special gearing and 3 drive positions for optimum power transmission
- Wide range of optional accessories eliminate the need for many additional kitchen appliances
- Integrated cable storage
- Easy to clean
- Plastic mixing bowl (6.3 l) for 2.5 kg flour + ingredients (maximum 5kg of dough mixture)
- Dough hook, beater and whisking attachment
- Rubber suction feet for extra stability
- High safety due to overheating protection
- Lids for drives not in use
|Product name / series name
|Number of outputs (Stck)
|Number of output positions (Stck)
|Overall appliance dimensions (HxWxD) (mm)
||265 x 265 x 305 mm
|Net weight (kg)
|Preselectable processing time
|Power on indicator
Mixers, Blenders, Etc.
Energy Star Rated:
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.