Large Capacity on Compact Footprint
Neat White - European Design
Sensor-controlled Automatic Washing Programs
Energy Star® Qualified
Stackable - Space Saving
Wash Up to 17.6 lbs - Fits Up to 14 Pairs of Pants in One Load
- Large Capacity on Compact Footprint
- 15 Wash Cycles and 8 Options
- Large LED Display with Remaining Time
- Unique Raindrop Stainless Steel Drum
- AntiVibration Technology for Second Floors Installation
- Neat White - European Design
- See-thru Silver Door
- Advance Touch Control Technology
- Snag Free Stainless Steel Structured Drum
- Stackable - Space Saving
- AntiVibration Design Reduces Vibration by up to 30%
- Sensor-controlled Automatic Washing Programs
- Unique Raindrop Drum Pattern for Powerful & Gentle Cleaning
- Up to 1200 rpm Maximum Spin Speed
- 5 Temperature and Spin Speed Settings
- 3D Sensor controls imbalance
- Sanitary Cycle Heats Water Up to 161° F to Kills Bacteria
- KidsCare Cycle Removes Toughest Stains with Ease
- Refresh Cycle Refreshes Loads Up to 4 lbs
- Sport Wear Cycle
- Dark Color Cycle Prevents Fading
- Silk/Satin Cycle for Sensitive Fabric
- Wool / Handwash Cycle
- Quick Wash Cycle for Small Lightly Soiled Loads
- Heavy Duty Option Targets the Toughest Stains
- Reduced Ironing Option
- Rinse Plus Option Improved Rinsing Result
|Maximum spin speed (rpm)
|Spin speed options
|Internal Water Heater
|Capacity (cu. ft.)
||2.2 Cu Ft
|Number of Options
|Rinse Plus Option
|Quick Wash Option
|Noise level washing (dB(A) re 1 pW)
||54 dB (A)
|Noise level spinning (dB(A) re 1 pW)
||74 dB (A)
|Energy Star® qualified
|Total annual energy consumption (kWh)
|Water Consumption (gal/y)
||CE, UL, VDE
|Overall appliance dimensions (HxWxD) (in)
||33 3/16'' x 23 9/16'' x 24 1/2''
|Product packaging dimensions (HxWxD) (in)
||34 3/4'' x 25 1/2'' x 26 3/4''
|Power Cord Length
|Length outlet hose (in)
|Length inlet hose (in)
|Net weight (lbs)
|Gross weight (lbs)
Energy Star Rated:
3.4 cu. ft.
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.