As the upper echelon of Coyote grills, the S-Series combines all the power and functions of an ultra-premium grill with the design and durability of a Coyote.
Standard Coyote S-Series Grill Features
- Premium stainless steel construction
- Stainless steel burners, grates and component parts
- Double walled stainless steel hood
- Interior grill lighting
- Continuous weld on grill box with seamless edging
- Performance enhancing Heat Control Grids
- Rotisserie kit
- Smoker box
CS42 Exclusive Features
- Four high performance Coyote iBurners , plus one infrared rear burner, plus one Coyote RapidSear infrared burner
- 1275 sq. in. cooking area
- Up to 115,000 BTU
- Cutout dimensions - 11" x 39.5" x 20.5"
- Overall dimensions - 22.5" x 42" x 23.75"
Options & Accessories
- Optional natural gas or liquid propane grill conversion kit available
- Custom made grill cover available
- Insulated jacket available for installation next to combustible surfaces
- Stainless steel grill cart available
- Back Lit LED Knobs Available (CSL42)
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.