StacKEN™ is unlike any cookware you've ever experienced. Custom-designed and suited for use on Induction, Glass, Vitro-Ceramic, Halogen and Gas cooking stoves. The Wok has ergonomic removable handles that do not transfer heat from the cookware. Great for when you have a taste for Asian cuisine. Save up to 50% space with unique removable handles and stacking design.
The 5 Quart capacity makes it easy to cook large quantities or save some and have a healthy lunch the next day! Cook several different kinds of vegetables together with no worry of mushiness or mixing flavors. Enjoy cooking without added water, oil, lard or butter and experience with fresh flavor and nutrients of your food as never before. With StacKEN™ cookware, meals practically cook themselves - using less energy and fewer ingredients than traditional cooking methods.
- Suited for use on Induction, Glass, Vitro-Ceramic, Halogen and Gas cooking stoves
- High quality stainless steel
- 7 ply material construction ensures even heating top to bottom, uses less energy and is easy to clean
- Save up to 50% space with unique removable handles and stacking design
- The ergonomic patented handles do not transfer heat from the cookware and are very comfortable to grip securely
- Vapor Technology allows you to cook food quicker, at lower temperatures and without added fat or excess water
- Dishwasher and oven safe
- Made in the USA
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.