If you haven't cooked with our signature Mediterranean Cooktop, then it's time we make the introduction. Available with up to three burners, the Mediterranean empowers the chef in all of us to multi-task in the kitchen while still enjoying safety features that the friends of Kenyon have come to expect. We had your safety in mind when we added heat surface protectors, an "On" indicator light for both burners, as well as an additional Hot burner indicator light. We went ahead and thought of everything, so all you have to do is think about dinner.
What's in the Box...
- Your cooktop
- Mounting Brackets
- Screw Fastner Kit
- User's Manual
- 2.5oz Sample of Ceramabrite cleaner
- Cleaning pad
- Subtly textured black glass
- Beveled-edge glass can be mounted flush or proud
- Stylish muted graphics will enhance any kitchen décor
- Durable ceramic glass is easy to clean
- Heat-limiting cooking surface protects for safety
- "On" & "Hot" burner indicator lights
- Push-to-turn knob control
- Patented Pop Up Potholder System keeps pots safe and secure while underway
- Press the soft bumper down, then release and a post "pops" up 15mm to hold your pot securely in place
- When you have finished cooking, just depress the PUPS and it will lock in the down position
- Gain valuable countertop space and reduce the cost of installation and materials
- Should you experience a liquid spillover while cooking, simply unscrew the PUPS and rinse them in warm soapy water
- Meets ABYC requirements for pot retention
- 3-Year product replacement warranty
||1 - 6.5"
|Estimated Shipping Weight
||12" x 12 1/2" x 3 1/4"
Energy Star Rated:
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.