Now there's no need to eat and run! Kenyon's Stainless Steel Series with PUPS keep your pots safe and secure while you cook on the go. You can enjoy the design features of a 1-Burner Stainless Steel Cooktop but with the additional benefits of our innovative, patented Pop Up Potholder System. Simply press the soft bumper down, then release and a post "pops" up (.60") to hold your pot sturdy in place. When you have finished cooking, just press the PUPS once more to lock in down position.
What's in the Box...
- Your cooktop
- Mounting Brackets
- Screw Fastner Kit
- User's Manual
- 2.5oz Sample of Ceramabrite cleaner
- Cleaning pad
- Brushed stainless steel look
- Round pencil edge finish for flush mounting
- Durable ceramic glass is easy to clean
- Heat-limiting cooking surface protects for safety
- Auto shut-off
- "On" & "Hot" burner indicator lights
- Digital touch control which 8 different heat settings
- Simply touch the ON/OFF circle and then raise or lower the heat setting by pressing the + or -
- Patented Pop Up Potholder System keeps pots safe and secure while underway
- Press the soft bumper down, then release and a post "pops" up .60" to hold your pot securely in place
- When you have finished cooking, just depress the PUPS and it will lock in the down position
- PUPS bumper made from high temp silicone will seal the hole when in the down position
- Gain valuable countertop space and reduce the cost of installation and materials
- Should you experience a liquid spillover while cooking, simply unscrew the PUPS and rinse them in warm soapy water
- Meets ABYC requirements for pot retention
- 3-Year product replacement warranty
||1 - 6.5"
|Estimated Shipping Weight
||12" x 12 1/2" x 3 1/4"
Energy Star Rated:
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.