The Kenyon Lite-Touch Q series brings the quality of the Mediterranean series black speckled glass and beveled edge into the touch control era with the Lite-Touch Q 2 Burner Large model cooktop. Featuring one 8" burner and one 6.5" burner this cooktop is the next step up from its knob control predecessor. This model features more safety components as well, with a lock button to protect the cooktop from being accidentally interfered with both while off and on and an automatic shut off system which will turn the unit off it is left unhindered for 60 minutes. The touch control functions provide 8 incremental heat settings for precision cooking at the touch of a finger. This line is also available in landscape and portrait orientations for ultimate adaptability for the small spaces it is designed for.
What's in the Box...
- Your cooktop
- Mounting Brackets
- Screw Fastner Kit
- User's Manual
- 2.5oz Sample of Ceramabrite cleaner
- Cleaning pad
- Subtly textured black glass
- Beveled-edge glass can be mounted flush or proud
- Stylish muted graphics will enhance any kitchen décor
- Durable ceramic glass is easy to clean
- Lock Mode allows you to lock the entire cooktop at any time
- Heat-limiting cooking surface protects for safety
- Auto shut-off
- "On" & "Hot" burner indicator lights
- Digital touch control which 8 different heat settings
- Simply touch the ON/OFF circle and then raise or lower the heat setting by pressing the + or -
- ADA Compliant
- UL Approved
- 3-Year product replacement warranty
||1 - 6.5" & 1 - 8"
|Estimated Shipping Weight
||23 1/4" x 14 1/4" x 4 1/8"
||120V (2600 Watts), 208V (3000 Watts) or 240V (3000 Watts)
||Approved for Home Use
Energy Star Rated:
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.