We know you're on-the-go, so we're sending our Lite-Touch Q® To-Go with you! Our Lite-Touch Q® To-Go waterproof cooktop combines mobility with sleek design and ingenious engineering. Precision and simplicity are at the tip of your fingers whether you're catering an event or cooking in a dorm room or galley. Just tap the digital ON/OFF circle to start it up and signal the beginning of an elegant meal. We've added all of the finishing touches that you would expect from Kenyon; all you have to do is add the food. Bon appetite!
Why You'll Love It…
- 1-burner waterproof electric cooktop
- Innovative infrared Lite-Touch Q® technology
- Simple digital touch control
- Ceramic glass with mirror-finish polished beveled edge
- Mounted into a marine-grade stainless steel enclosure
- Subtly textured black glass
- Beveled-edge glass mounted into a marine-grade stainless steel enclosure
- Durable ceramic glass is easy to clean
- Waterproof design allows use in any weather condition
- Heat-limiting cooking surface protects for safety
- Auto shut-off
- "On" & "Hot" burner indicator lights
- Digital touch control which 8 different heat settings
- Simply touch the ON/OFF circle and then raise or lower the heat setting by pressing the + or -
- Perfect for use in any lab, dorm room, galley, or catered affair
- Enjoy the convenience of your kitchen anywhere you go!
- 3-Year product replacement warranty
||1 - 6.5"
|Estimated Shipping Weight
||12" x 12 1/2" x 5 3/10"
||GFCI 3-Prong Cord
Energy Star Rated:
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.