Now your outdoor kitchen is complete with our Lite-Touch Q® Outdoors Cooktop! The water-proof design allows for use in any weather condition. Don't worry if you walk away and forget to turn it off, the built-in auto shut-off will save the day. The 1200 watt element packs enough energy to cook virtually any dish you desire and keep those mushrooms and onions warm as you wait for the steak to come off your grill. Equipped with a GFCI power cord and 3-prong 120V plug for user safety.
What's in the Box...
- Your Cooktop
- Mounting Brackets
- Screw Fastener Kit
- User's Manual
- 2.5oz Sample of Cerama Bryte Cleaner
- Cleaning Pad
- Subtly textured black glass
- Beveled-edge glass can be mounted flush or proud
- Complete your outdoor kitchen!
- Durable ceramic glass is easy to clean
- Waterproof design allows use in any weather condition
- Heat-limiting cooking surface protects for safety
- Auto shut-off
- "On" & "Hot" burner indicator lights
- Digital touch control which 8 different heat settings
- Simply touch the ON/OFF circle and then raise or lower the heat setting by pressing the + or -
- ADA Compliant
- 120V model is UL Approved for Indoor & Outdoor use
- 3-Year product replacement warranty
||1 - 6.5"
|Estimated Shipping Weight
||12" x 12 1/2" x 3 1/4"
||GFCI 3-Prong Cord, Pigtail Hardwire
||Approved for Home Use
||None, UL Approved
Energy Star Rated:
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.