It's time you give your old cooktop the cold shoulder. Our Glacier Cooktop's black ceramic glass with stainless steel graphics will update the look and feel of your entire kitchen without expensive renovations. Use the existing opening in your countertop to drop in your new favorite appliance.
What's in the Box...
- Your cooktop
- Mounting Brackets
- Screw Fastner Kit
- User's Manual
- 2.5oz Sample of Ceramabrite cleaner
- Cleaning pad
- Smooth black glass with stainless steel graphics
- Rounded edged design creates a beleved edge look
- New style stainless steel colored knobs provide and attractive look & feel
- Freeze renovation costs and support the environment with an upgrade to "green" ceramic electric cooktops
- Durable ceramic glass is easy to clean
- Sized to fit an existing standard coil cooktop opening
- Heat-limiting cooking surface protects for safety
- "On" & "Hot" burner indicator lights
- Push-to-turn knob control
- ADA Compliant
- UL / C-UL Approved
- 3-Year product replacement warranty
||1 - 6.5" & 1 - 8"
|Estimated Shipping Weight
||21" x 17" x 3 1/4"
||120V (2600 Watts), 208V (3000 Watts) or 240V (3000 Watts)
||120V, 208V, 240V
||Approved for Home Use
||UL ApprovedC-UL Approved
Energy Star Rated:
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.