Available in Landscape and Portrait orientations, modernize any kitchen and compliment high end appliances with our Lite-Touch Q® Cortez Series Cooktop. Steel colored graphics provide a sleek and polished look. Precision and simplicity are at the tip of your fingers. Just touch the digital ON/OFF circle to activate the heating elements and set the cooking temperature.
What's in the Box...
- Your Cooktop
- Mounting Brackets
- Screw Fastener Kit
- User's Manual
- 2.5oz Sample of Cerama Bryte Cleaner
- Cleaning Pad
- Smooth black glass with stainless steel graphics
- Rounded edged design creates a beleved edge look
- Durable ceramic glass is easy to clean
- Lock Mode allows you to lock the entire cooktop at any time
- Heat-limiting cooking surface protects for safety
- Auto shut-off
- "On" & "Hot" burner indicator lights
- Digital touch control which 8 different heat settings
- Simply touch the ON/OFF circle and then raise or lower the heat setting by pressing the + or -
- ADA Compliant
- UL Approved
- 3-Year product replacement warranty
||2 - 6.5"
|Estimated Shipping Weight
||21" x 12" x 4 1/8"
||120V, 208V, 240V
||Approved for Home Use
Energy Star Rated:
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.