With our 1-burner alcohol/electric cooktop, we've included everything for your cooking needs but the kitchen sink. Not only can you enjoy the simplicity of our alcohol burner, but this combination cooktop is also backed by 1100-watt electric cooking elements. The electric element is used as the grate for the alcohol burner and pivots up out of the way for cleaning made easy. Simply accommodate the heat level to your preference with the separate adjustment well.
What's in the Box...
- Your cooktop
- Mounting Brackets
- Screw Fastner Kit
- User's Manual
- 2.5oz Sample of Ceramabrite cleaner
- Cleaning pad
- Smooth black glass lid
- Self-priming alcohol stove
- Easy to use and clean
- Touch a match to the center of the chimney and start cooking
- No preheating or priming required
- Patented Pot Holders will keep your pots in place on the water
- The chimney burner automatically ignites the burner ring holes with heat output superior to other standard alcohol burners
- The burner is easily controlled by rotating a wheel that extends slightly through the cooktop flange
- Electric element are provided in addition to the alcohol burner
- The electric element can be used as the grate for the alcohol burner and pivots up out of the way for easy cleaning
- 3-Year product replacement warranty
||1 - 8"
|Estimated Shipping Weight
||12 3/4" x 12 3/4" x 5 3/4"
Energy Star Rated:
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.