The Frontier Grill has an angled double lined lid which locks in the heat while keeping the exterior of the lid from becoming searing hot, a great feature for those with curious kids! The Frontier is safe, easy to use and like all Kenyon Grills, flare-up and smoke free. Engineered for indoor or outdoor use, unlike any other grill available.
Touch control functionality and a 1300-Watt element provide the user with complete control to cook anything in their repertoire. The grate is coated in the longest lasting medical grade non-stick coating available and is PFOA free. The lid and grate can all be easily cleaned by placing in the dishwasher to keep your grill looking like new for years to come. For more technical information, check out the owners manual under the downloads tab below.
- Built-in electric grill
- Pre-heats in less than 7 minutes
- Powerful performance - cooking temperatures exceed 550 F for perfect searing
- Patented concealed electric element eliminates flare-ups
- No hot or cold zones due to direct contact between element and cooking grate
- Non-stick grate imparts characteristic barbeque grill marks and is dishwasher safe
- Select between 8 different heat settings for the perfect temperature every time
- Disposable drip tray is located below the element to trap drippings
- Infuse grilled food with flavor by adding a variety of liquids to the drip tray
- Removable insulated lid helps prevent accidental burns and is dishwasher safe
- Convenient carrying handles for easy transport
- Waterproof digital touch control panel
- Automatic shut-off at 60 or 90 minutes depending on heat setting
- Marine-grade 304 stainless is pacivated to be weather resistant and rust proof
- UL Approved for Indoor & Outdoor use
- 1-Year product replacement warranty
||155 Square Inches
|Estimated Shipping Weight
||21" x 12" x 3 15/16" (7 5/16" with lid)
||120V , 240V
||120V - 11 amp.
||GFCI 3-Prong Cord
||Marine-grade stainless steel
||Approved for Home Use
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.