The Frontier Grill has an angled double lined lid which locks in the heat while keeping the exterior of the lid from becoming searing hot, a great feature for those with curious kids! The Frontier is safe, easy to use and like all Kenyon Grills, flare-up and smoke free. Engineered for indoor or outdoor use, unlike any other grill available. The grate is coated in the longest lasting medical grade non-stick coating available and is PFOA free. The lid, grate and drip tray can all be cleaned easily by placing in the dishwasher to keep your grill looking like new for years to come. Most grills have hot and cold zones that do not allow use of the entire grilling surface, but with the Frontier's 1300-Watt element you have completely even heat across all 155 square inches at temperatures in excess of 550 0 F.
- Built-in electric grill
- Pre-heats in less than 7 minutes
- Even heat across the entire grilling surface
- Waterproof digital touch control panel for precise heat control
- Visual indication for heat settings
- Automatic shut-down in 60 to 90 minutes
- Made of weather resistant & rust proof Marine grade 304 stainless steel
- Cooking grate exceeds 500F for food grilled to perfection
- Concealed electric element eliminates flare ups
- Fire-safe, flame-free, no-smoke cooking
- Double coated non-stick grilling surface is dishwasher safe
- Insulated lid prevents accidental burns & removes easily for quick clean up
- Add flavor to your food by simply adding a variety of liquids to the disposable drip tray
- UL approved for indoor & outdoor use (120V only)
||155 Square Inches
||21" x 12" x 3 15/16" (7 5/16" with lid)
||IntelliKEN Touch™ Control , Standard Lite-Touch Control , Knob Control
||120V , 240V
||120V - 11 amp., 240V - 6 amp.
||Hardwired for Australia , GFCI 3-Prong Cord , Pigtail Hardwire , SCHUKO Cord , UK Cord , US Cord
||Marine-grade stainless steel
||Marine Use , Approved for Home Use
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.