The No Lid Grill has all the cooking power of the rest of Kenyon's Electric Grills except it is missing one key feature, the lid. This allows users with limited height clearance an easy solution as a flat top surface. Featuring a simple, elegant design, the No Lid Grill will add class to any kitchen or galley. Whether on board your boat or as a focal point in the kitchen, this powerful flat top grill will impress any chef. The optional SilKEN® Grill Lid (select the Lift Off style option) or Top Handle Lid are highly recommended for this grill and can be stored in a convenient location when not in use so the user does not sacrifice the benefit of covered grilling.
- Preheats in 7 minutes
- Powerful performance - cooking temperatures exceed 500F for perfect searing
- Patented concealed electric element eliminates flare-ups
- No hot or cold zones due to direct contact between element and cooking grate
- Non-stick grate imparts characteristic barbeque grill marks and is dishwasher safe
- Select between 8 different heat settings for the perfect temperature every time
- Drip tray is located below the element to trap drippings
- Infuse grilled food with flavor by adding a variety of liquids to the drip tray
- Waterproof digital touch control panel
- Automatic shut-off at 60 or 90 minutes depending on heat setting
- Marine-grade 304 stainless is pacivated to be weather resistant and rust proof
- 3-Year product replacement warranty
||155 Square Inches
||21" x 12" x 4 13/16"
||IntelliKEN Touch™ Control , Standard Lite-Touch Control
||120V , 240V
||120V - 11 amp., 240V- 6 amp.
||Hardwired for Australia , GFCI 3-Prong Cord , Pigtail Hardwire , SCHUKO Cord , UK Cord
||Marine-grade stainless steel
||Landscape orientation , Portrait orientation
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.