Introducing the patented SilKEN® Built-In Grill, a flameless and smokeless electric grill that incorporates a patent pending high temperature silicone lid. Perfectly sized for family grilling with powerful performance as cooking temperatures that exceed 500 F.
What's in the SilKEN® Grill Box...
- Your SilKEN® Grill
- User's Manual
- Kenyon's Quick Start Tips to help get you going
- A Sample Size of Cerama Bryte Stainless Steel Cleaner and Polish
- 3 extra Disposable Drip Trays
- Incorporates a high temperature silicone lid
- Lid collapses accordion-style to 2"
- Preheats in less than 7 minutes
- Powerful performance - cooking temperatures exceed 500F for perfect searing
- Patented concealed electric element eliminates flare-ups
- No hot or cold zones due to direct contact between element and cooking grate
- Non-stick grate imparts characteristic barbeque grill marks and is dishwasher safe
- Waterproof digital touch control panel
- Select between 8 different heat settings for the perfect temperature every time
- Disposable drip tray is located below the element to trap drippings
- Infuse grilled food with flavor by adding a variety of liquids to the drip tray
- Removable lid is dishwasher safe
- Automatic shut-off at 60 or 90 minutes depending on heat setting
- Marine-grade 304 stainless is pacivated to be weather resistant and rust proof
- 3-Year product replacement warranty
||155 Square Inches
|Estimated Shipping Weight
||21" x 12" x 8" (6 7/8" with lid collapsed)
||High Temperature Silicone
|Lid Lock Type
||GFCI 3-Prong Cord, Pigtail Hardwire, 240v
||Marine-grade stainless steel
Energy Star Rated:
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.