The patented SilKEN® Portable Grill, a flameless and smokeless electric grill that incorporates a patent pending high temperature silicone lid. The portable design, convenient carrying handles and ample cooking space makes it easy to cook a delicious meal from the comfort of your kitchen or while relaxing outside. Grilling up your favorite food has never been easier and safer as the silicone lid stays cool to the touch and prevents accidental burns. The insulation quality of the silicone allows for quick and even heat so that your food is ready when you are. Not enough room to store your grill" The lid can collapse accordion-style to a height of two inches making it easier to tuck away in any convenient location. Ideal for all grill applications, the lid has two handles, one on top and one on the front edge, and vents on three sides. Cleaning is easy with a wet paper towel.
- Incorporates a high temperature silicone lid
- Lid collapses accordion-style to 2"
- Preheats in less than 7 minutes
- Powerful performance - cooking temperatures exceed 500F for perfect searing
- Patented concealed electric element eliminates flare-ups
- No hot or cold zones due to direct contact between element and cooking grate
- Non-stick grate imparts characteristic barbeque grill marks and is dishwasher safe
- Waterproof digital touch control panel
- Select between different heat settings for the perfect temperature every time
- Drip tray is located below the element to trap drippings
- Infuse grilled food with flavor by adding a variety of liquids to the drip tray
- 120V models are UL Approved for Indoor & Outdoor use
||IntelliKEN , Standard
||155 Square Inches
||21" x 12 1/6" x 9 5/16"
||High Temperature Silicone
||IntelliKEN Touch™ Control , Standard Lite-Touch Control
||120V , 240V
||120V - 11 amp., 240V - 6 amp.
||NEMA 615 Cord , GFCI 3-Prong Cord , Pigtail Hardwire , SCHUKO Cord , UK Cord
||Marine-grade stainless steel
Energy Star Rated:
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.