Specifically designed for Sport Boats, Pontoons, and Deck Boats. Introducing the SilKEN® SV Portable Grill with built-in custom nylon post adapter. Easily mounts to a post that is 2 1/4" (57.2mm) in diameter. Cook delicious meals from any comfortable location as the grill swivels 360 degrees. This flameless and smokeless electric grill incorporates a high temperature silicone lid. Perfectly sized for family grilling with powerful performance with cooking temperatures that exceed 550F. When not in use the lid can collapse accordion-style to a height of two inches making it easier to tuck away in any convenient location.
- Built-in custom nylon post adapter
- Easily mounts to a post that is 2 1/3" (57.2mm) in diameter
- Incorporates a high temperature silicone lid
- Lid collapses accordion-style to 2"
- Powerful performance - cooking temperatures exceed 500F in 5 minutes, 600F in less than 10 minutes for perfect searing
- Patented concealed electric element eliminates flare-ups
- No hot or cold zones due to direct contact between element and cooking grate
- Non-stick grate imparts characteristic barbeque grill marks and is dishwasher safe
- Disposable drip tray is located below the element to trap drippings
- Infuse grilled food with flavor by adding a variety of liquids to the drip tray
- Removable lid is dishwasher safe
- Convenient carrying handles for easy transport
- Push-to-turn knob for precise control
- Marine-grade 304 stainless is pacivated to be weather resistant and rust proof
- 3-Year product replacement warranty
||155 Square Inches
||21" x 12" x 11 1/2" (9" with lid collapsed)
||High Temperature Silicone
||Marine-grade stainless steel
Energy Star Rated:
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.