The Floridian Portable Grill brings you the look and feel a built-in grill, but the convenience of portability. Approved for use indoors and out, you will never be left in the cold like your gas and charcoal-grilling friends!
This tabletop grill can be used on any surface without worrying if it will burn the counter underneath. The compact grill does not emit any residual heat from the bottom or sides of the grill so even the thinnest plastic tablecloth will be safe for use with your grill. Featuring the 1300-Watt element, this grill will exceed temperatures of 550 F. UL approved for use indoors and out, you will never be left in the cold like your gas and charcoal-grilling friends! For more technical information, check out the owners manual under the downloads tab below.
- Preheats in less than 7 minutes
- Powerful performance - cooking temperatures exceed 550 F for perfect searing
- Patented concealed electric element eliminates flare-ups
- No hot or cold zones due to direct contact between element and cooking grate
- Non-stick grate imparts characteristic barbeque grill marks and is dishwasher safe
- Select between 8 different heat settings for the perfect temperature every time
- Disposable drip tray is located below the element to trap drippings
- Infuse grilled food with flavor by adding a variety of liquids to the drip tray
- Removable insulated lid helps prevent accidental burns and is dishwasher safe
- Convenient carrying handles for easy transport
- Waterproof digital touch control panel
- Automatic shut-off at 60 or 90 minutes depending on heat setting
- Marine-grade 304 stainless is pacivated to be weather resistant and rust proof
- UL Approved for Indoor & Outdoor use
- 1-Year product replacement warranty
||155 Square Inches
|Estimated Shipping Weight
||21" x 12 1/6" x 9 5/16"
||120V - 11 amp.
||GFCI 3-Prong Cord
||Marine-grade stainless steel
||Approved for Home Use
Energy Star Rated:
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.