The Texan No Lid Electric Grill is the flagship of Kenyon's grills. At twice the size of the standard grills, the Texan has dual heat control to provide precision cooking. Utilizing (2) 1500-Watt elements, the Texan No Lid Grill will exceed temperatures of 600 0 F and is virtually smokeless without any chance of flare-ups. For more technical information, check out the owners manual under the downloads tab below. Available only in 240V.
What's in the Box...
- Your Grill
- User's Manual
- Drain Plug
- 9 screws for mounting
- Sample Size Stainless Steel Polish
- 3 extra drip trays
- Preheats in less than 7 minutes
- Powerful performance - cooking temperatures exceed 500F for perfect searing
- Patented concealed electric elements eliminate flare-ups
- No hot or cold zones due to direct contact between element and cooking grate
- Non-stick grates imparts characteristic barbeque grill marks and is dishwasher safe
- Select between 8 different heat settings for the perfect temperature every time
- Disposable drip tray is located below the element to trap drippings
- Infuse grilled food with flavor by adding a variety of liquids to the drip tray
- Independent waterproof digital touch control panel
- Automatic shut-off at 60 or 90 minutes depending on heat setting
- Marine-grade 304 stainless is pacivated to be weather resistant and rust proof
- Only Available in 240 Volts
- 3-Year product replacement warranty
||310 Square Inches
|Estimated Shipping Weight
||29" x 21" x 4" (11" with lid)
||(2) Independent 1500W elements
||Pigtail Hardwire, 240v
||Marine-grade stainless steel
Energy Star Rated:
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.